Room Use & Parish Hall
For parishioners who are actively engaged in the life of the parish may request the use of the church, parish hall or a classroom for any of the below listed sacramental occasions and other liturgical celebrations. Parishioners may contract with the parish for the use of a room for other events.
- Special Wedding Guide includes costs for rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions.
- There is no room charge for a family reception after a Baptism.
- Funeral dinners are offered at no charge.
Other parishioner events according to the Room Use Policy, such as private use of rooms for hobby clubs, professional associations, support groups, social (e.g. birthday party), family reunion.
Excludes any use of the Madalene facility for profit-making parties or classes and no political action groups.
- Classrooms are $25.00 each.
- Parish Hall is $100.00 for large groups.
- A deposit of $100.00 is asked as a damage deposit in most cases.