Parish Life - Community - Vocations Crucifix
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE INVITED!
“This community must be dedicated to assisting others in discerning God’s Will in their lives, calling forth the gifts and talents we see in others, and nurturing those who respond to God’s call through our prayers and support. To this end, we have made a commitment to pray for vocations at every Mass and to ask households to share in praying for the specific intention that God will raise up holy men and women in service to the Church”. - Rev. Jack Gleason, former Madalene pastor
Pray for Healthy Marriages, Vibrant Singles, and the Priesthood & Religious Life.
Healthy marriages need both a nurturing environment to discern their commitment and the support of the community after they have made their vows; vibrant singles need both the wisdom of family and friends to discern their gifts and the participation of the Church to call forth those gifts in service to others; priests and religious need both the input of their fellow Christians to discern a life of service to the Church and the prayers and support of the people of God to live faithfully their calling.
1. Please contact Dan Douglas in the Parish Office at 918-744-0023, Ext. 15. You will be added to the roster of names, for alphabetical rotation.
2. Hard copies of the schedule are available in the vestibule the first of each month.
3. The Vocations Crucifixes are located on the altar shelf adjacent to the baptismal font in the vestibule.
4. Pick up the Crucifix after Mass. Each Crucifix is labeled on the back with your specific Mass time.
The Prayer Booklet “Devotional Prayers and Prayers for Vocations” is yours to keep.
5. Place the Crucifix in a prominent place in your home and pray for Vocations daily.
6. Return the Crucifix the following week to the altar shelf before Mass.